Memories People changes , Memories don't: Dare to dream .
;

Dare to dream .

Wanderlust . 
Everyone have passion to travel the world .
Desire to travel .
Its my dream . 
Aku nak sangat travel the whole world . 
I wanna share where I have been before . 
Half on my list :)

When I am sixteen , I have been there twice . 

Sabah . 

 Sabah is a Malaysian state located on the northern portion of the island of Borneo. 
It is the second largest state in Malaysia after Sarawak .

First trip . 
For the first time naik flight .
Gerun takpayah cerita .
Time nak mendarat ahh tekan brek super macam kita yang control .
Pengalaman beb . 
Takkan ku lupa .
First trip ni aku pergi dengan whole family belah prince aku ( My Precious Daddy )
Time tu Uncle aku ade convo dekat UMS :))

Second trip .
Seru bangat bak kata org Indon sebab dengan my FAMILY :)
The best moment ever in my life .


NEXT TRIP .

When I was eighteen after SPM . 
My parents and I went to Guangzhou , Shenzhen & Hong Kong . 
The best ever trip I go :)

 Guangzhou .

Shenzhen .

Hong Kong.

Sorrylah aku tak letak my own pictures .
I should keep my own privacy too .


And.......................


On June 2014 , 
I will going to Guangzhou & Shenzhen with my oldest , second , third siblings and my parents :)

InshaAllah .
I will make it everything happen on my list .





Kalau Anda Suka Entry Ini Like dan Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by LYSSA FAIZUREEN